Friday, May 4, 2012

Gotta get down on Friday...

Can you believe it's Friday?? Me either! Why am I so excited??? Anyway, here are the Top 5 things that happened.
Photobucket
Whoo hoo!

5. I made 35 bottles of "Relay water." Basically, if we make it purple, we consider it Relay'd. :-) I'm planning on using them for our Zumba event in June. We'll see how well they work when they get refrigerated. 
We were also watching Avatar :-)

 4. I used one of my presents (gift card from B&BW) to get this adorable car air freshener. Now my car smells like a delightful Caribbean Escape... which does nothing to help my severe case of beach fever, but whatever. 
Aye, aye, Mr. Krabs!

3. No one ever pays me in gum... but they do pay me in Rockstars! I almost quadrupled my sales goal one night at work, so my boss bought me a case of Rockstars. Yes, I know they are not great for you, but that will probably last me a month or so. :-)
My pyramid o' Rockstars


2. I finally went to get fitted for "real" running shoes. And, even better, they didn't have my size in this year's model, so I ended up getting last year's model on sale! Sadly, I still haven't been able to take them out... maybe this weekend.
Brooks Adrenaline 11s 


1. Fundraiser tomorrow! I love getting to hang out with my Relay team, and of course I'm excited to raise money for the ACS. Hopefully it goes well. 
Ninji, the Improv Ninja 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...