Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday!

Photobucket
Hi, Friday!
Well, this has been a busy week! I'm excited for everything that has happened! So let's talk about the five most awesomest things that happened this week. Yeah, I said awesomest. 

I'll get you my pretty... 
1. My BFF gave me this Wicked Witch doll. It came in to her store this week and she put it aside for me. (If you didn't know, the Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie.) She said she thought I could put it on my desk when I get a job teaching as like an early warning system. 

2. Speaking of my BFF, she invited me and Greg to a friends and family screening of The Avengers at the drive-in  (yes, she has 2 jobs, too). Greg and I had already seen it, but we loved it so we weren't going to going to turn down a free screening. Plus, we don't often go to the drive-in so it was a treat. 

You know it's a pre-school graduation when these are your seats. 
3. I went to Graduation at the pre-school where I used to work. The bebes who graduated were the ones that I had when they were like 18 months old. I've been gone for a few years, so I didn't expect them to remember me, but I remembered them. It was sweet. 


Special Edition Relay ninja!
4. These guys got mostly done today. We have a fundraiser on Tuesday, and so my mom helped me out with these. We have some regular ones as well. 

5. My friends Rachel and Zac are getting married today! Zac is our youth pastor and Rachel is on the worship team. They are absolutely precious. They love each other and God so completely. I couldn't be happier for them.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful week as well!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...