Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ok, but how much do I weigh?

Yesterday was Weigh-In Wednesday. Can I just say how extremely proud I am of my 209.6? That brings me down to an overall loss of 40.2 pounds! Whoo hoo!! That means I'm slightly over halfway to my goal weight! It's taken me a while, but I'm getting there! Now... about that 209.6....

As I said, yesterday was Weigh-in Wednesday. So, as per usual, I woke up and weighed myself first thing. I was up early because I had picked up an earlier shift and I was thinking about going for a run before work. Anyway, I hopped on the scale and it said 208.8. I couldn't believe it! I went to get my phone so I could take the proof pic, and when I weighed in again I got 209.6... All I did was go get my phone! And it does NOT weigh .8 pounds. (I told you needed a new scale!) I decided against the run because I was feeling a little dizzy (sinus pressure), so I went to lay back down. Since it was a couple of hours earlier than my normal weigh-in time, I decided to check it again at my regular time. This is what I saw then.
What???
I lost another1.6 pounds in 1.5 hours? All I did was lay in bed! I stepped off and on the scale 3 times before I took the picture. So I'm really not sure what I weigh right now. Obviously, I went with the higher weight because the idea that I lost nearly four pounds in a week just doesn't see likely lol. We'll see next week.



A girl I work with wants me to do this Transformation Challenge thing with her. It's a Summer Body Makeover. We have to send in 4 photos of ourselves (full body, close up, back, and profile) by tomorrow and then 4 updated photos in August. There are cash prizes for the top 3 in the Men's and Women's categories, and the overall winner gets a trip to Cabo San Lucas. I started typing that to say that I wasn't sure if I was going to enter, and then I typed the words Cabo San Lucas...

What I was going to say was that I wasn't sure if I was going to enter, but I thought I would do it along side her to help keep her motivated. Why in the heck would I do all that work and NOT want the chance to go to Cabo?? Knowing my luck, I would kick everyone's butt but not have entered the contest. I'm not sure I'll win, but I do feel like I need something to kick start my workout plan again. I'm not sure if you're aware, but I have serious beach fever, so that is definitely a motivator. Maybe I'll print out a picture of a sandy beach and put it on the fridge. :-)

We were joking about getting food babies before taking the pictures to make the after shots look that much better. I don't know about Alfredo (my food baby), but I will have Greg take the photos tonight after I've eaten dinner.

I think I'm going to dig through Pinterest for healthy recipes and a few workout plans. My eating is not bad, but I need to clean it up a bit if I'm going to really go for this. Ooh, and I guess I needed to call Carol and set up a training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...