Sunday, May 6, 2012

So long, 27

Today was my last official day as a 27 year-old. It's been a good year. Not at all what I was expecting. I remember a conversation I had with a friend when we were 20 years old. We were trying to decide what we thought the perfect age would be, and we settled on 27. We figured that we'd be old enough to drink, rent a car, and get a break on car insurance, but we wouldn't be 30 yet. Well, all of that was true, but I'm pretty sure we also thought we'd have our lives together. 

This is not exactly what I had in mind. But by that same token, I can't complain. In the past year has been great to me. I've lost weight, I've grown deeper in my church, I started working at a place I really like, and I swear I think I fall a little more in love with Greg every day. I am a very blessed girl. And I am truly looking forward to what this next year has to offer.

Anyway, I'm going to go to Ride in the morning, so I guess I should get to sleep. I don't know why I've been such a night owl lately. Oh well, see you when I'm 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...