Thursday, May 3, 2012

Urgh....

Blech, esh, and other not happy noises. A few weeks days ago my car started making this weird noise. It sounded like I accidentally ran over a stick or something. And since it had been raining and windy the day before it started, it was a reasonable assumption. Except that it hasn't stopped and that was several weeks days ago. As a matter of fact it's gotten worse. So, like any good, modern gal, I googled my issues. Seems like I may have a problem with my transmission. [insert crying] I think Greg knows some guys at one of the local transmission shops... Maybe they can cut me him a deal, so it will only cost an arm, instead of an arm and a leg.



In other bleh-tastic news, my check was not deposited today. I get paid 4 times a month: from the gym on the 8th and the 23rd, from one school system on the last day of the month, and once from the other school system on the 3rd. And that would be the check I'm missing. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of freaking out right now. I know I worked about 5-6 days during the last pay period. I kind of need that money. Not kind of, I believe we just established I need work done on my car. If it's not there by tomorrow, I'll have to call the district office and see if they know what's up.



Ok, so this post has been a total Debbie Downer. I'm going to leave on an interesting/amusing note. I was working the check-in desk at church yesterday like I always do when someone asked my mom if I was her daughter. Obviously she answered yes and went on to say I was her youngest and would be 28 on Monday. The lady said she thought I was a teenager. I don't necessarily think I look that young, but students constantly think I'm 19-22. I'm sure I'll revel in it when I'm 40. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...