Monday, September 2, 2013

What I Wore

As I mentioned yesterday, Amy suggested that we do a photo challenge this month. Today's challenge was "what I wore." This was both the easiest and the lamest challenge for me ever. Without further ado, here's what I wore today.
Or every day...
I know, I know, but I had to work today! Uniform shirt, yoga pants, bright pink shoes. We're only allowed to wear black pants, so my accessories are usually really bright. Not pictured: my teal watch and my work fleece pullover. Yes, on a 95-degree day I felt the need to wear a fleece pullover. It was FREEZING at the front desk this morning. The gym is kept cold for the benefit of those working out, so don't be surprised when you see gym employees wearing jackets when it's hot outside.

Ok, obviously I didn't have to work all day. Greg got home from Dragon*Con today, so I met him for dinner. This is what I wore then:
Madras plaid shirt from Old Navy, shorts, flip flops... really the bottom half has been my non-work uniform for most of the summer. Accessories for the day: my promotion necklace from Amy and my Invicta Angel watch from Greg.



Did you noticed that I chopped my head off in both pictures? Yeah, that wasn't on accident. I told you I feel awkward in selfies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...