Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Something fun

The there are so many thing that I think are fun. I love cooking, crocheting, singing, watching movies... but probably one of my most favorite things ever is getting sucked into a good book. Even better if it's series.
[source]
Oh... and I have a think for YA lit. I'm a kid at heart. Anyway! This is the first book in a series that is a sequel to another series I enjoyed. I finished this book a few days ago and I'm already jonesing for the second. I borrowed the ebook from my library, but they don't have the second book. Well they have the audiobook, but not a readable one. I have no clue why. Regardless, this means I'm either going to have to buy the ebook or... well... I'm just going to buy the ebook. And probably the whole series. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...