Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My favorite color

It's time for day 4 of the Photo Challenge with Amy! You can see her posts here, and you can look at my other posts in this challenge here. Anyway today's challenge was my favorite color. This is actually kind of a difficult one to answer. Generally, if someone asks me my favorite color, I'll say teal or turquoise, but really, it changes. It's not because I don't have one, it's because it's fluid. Literally. My favorite color is water.
[source]
Obviously not clear water in a glass, but my favorite color is that blue/green of a crystal clear body of water. And just like water, it changes slightly from day to day. Sometimes I like it more to the blue side, sometimes more to the green.  For a Taurus, I'm awfully wishy-washy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...