Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Clouds

Today's subject for our Photo Challenge was Clouds. I found it kind of funny that today's subject was clouds since we had a torrential downpour sweep the county last night. No joke, I woke up at 3:30am thinking that there was a semi driving past my house (if you knew where I lived, you would understand that's a little crazy... it was early, ok??), but nope. It was thunder. About 10 minutes later the thunder was so loud and so close that it literally shook my bed away from the wall. The lightning was like a constant strobe light outside my window. I started getting nervous about the pecan tree that is right outside my bedroom. But (obviously) I made it through.

So this morning when I got to work, this is what the sky looked like:
So pretty and fluffy
They look so innocent. Clean and pillowy, just floating along behind the bringers of doom and chaos from yesterday. You're not fooling me, clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...