Sunday, September 15, 2013

My shoes

I love shoes. I really do. I'm not a total fashionista, or even a baby fashionista, so I'm not in love with the newest styles or the crazy heels (although I do have a pair of boots that nearly put me on par with Greg's 6'5" frame). My downfall tend to be sneakers. And I am totally in love with the trend of brightly colored kicks everywhere (yes, Amy, I just said kicks). Right now, I am in love with these...
Yes, you've seen this pic before, but we're looking at my shoes now. They are BRIGHT pink with neon yellow laces. They enter the room before 5 minutes before I do. I think I love the colorful shoe trend mostly because my work uniform is all black and I like to add a bit of color where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...