Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five!

It's Friday! I didn't really forget, but I didn't think about it! Anyway, I always wanted to participate in the High Five for Friday, but I never felt comfortable with the other blog. Anyway! Here are my top five things from this week.
Photobucket

1. Surviving Week 4 Day 1 of the c25k program! I don't know how many times I've started this program, but I always crap out at week 3. Pusing through and knowing that I could complete Week 4 has given me a new burst of energy and confidence.

2. I get to go to spin class tonight! I hope I remember my bike settings....

3. My friend Amy and I made a CRAZY decision last week, and we finally decided when we're going to go through with it. I don't want to give anything away, but I promise I will post what's going on as soon as it happens. We're aiming for this Sunday, so you won't have to wait long. :-)

4. We had a good committee meeting last night.There were some great ideas tossed around, and I'm getting more and more excited for this year's Relay!

5. Starting my new blog! Not that I don't love the old one, but I'm excited to see what I can come up with here.

Since I created this blog on a whim, I didn't take pictures of anything. I'll try to do better next week. Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...