Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Day Late

I am one to do Wednesday Weigh-ins. I love alliterations, and it's easy to remember, so... yeah. Anyway, I REMEMBERED to weigh-in... I just FORGOT to post about it. Anyway, here's what I saw on the scale yesterday morning.
I always seem to be in need of a pedicure!
Not a horrible number. It's down 3 pounds from the last time I weighed myself! Sadly, it's up 2 pounds from the start of March. BUT I'm not going to beat myself up. I really need to be consistent about posting my scale pictures to hold myself accountable. I think the fact that I didn't do it was why I was able to gain 5 pounds in the first place.

Ahh! I have so much I want to say, but I need to get ready to go! A friend asked me to follow her to the repair shop so she can get her truck fixed (she has to leave it for a few days). I have a Relay meeting tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to post later tonight. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...