Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday!!

I'm so excited that it's Friday! Here's my top 5 for this week.
Photobucket
5. Greg's cornhole board is finished! His birthday was Tuesday, and they are still sitting on top of my freezer, but it's done.
No, I don't expect those to stay on :-)

4. We made some serious headway on our fundraising activities. I spent what felt like for.ev.er cutting appart postcards flyers for one of them. It's all for a good cause!
fun, fitness, and fighting cancer

 3. I totally rocked w5d2 of the c25k program. I don't have a picture, but trust me, it happened. I even bumped up the speed for the last minute of running. I was rather proud of myself.

2. Yesterday was a lovely crafting day. We had a storm run through, so I spent most of the morning working on the baby blanket, listening to the rain.  
Almost done!

1. My "birthday party" is tomorrow! My birthday is 13 (calendar) days after Greg's, so we're doing a joint birthday thing tomorrow. Really, we just couldn't think of what to do individually, and we normally invite the same people to both events, so we just combined this year. Dinner and bowling. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...