Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Seriously bummed...

I'm feeling restless tonight. I'm not sure why, but I just can't settle down. So I keep circling the internet. Facebook, blogger, pinterest, repeat. Unfortunately, no one is updating anything so it is all starting to look the same.

I decided to break my 3-site cycle and I went to see if they had posted the date for the Nashville Color Run. I had signed up for the newsletter so I could know when to register, but I hadn't heard anything yet. Not only have they posted the date, but it's already sold out. :-( I'm seriously bummed now! I was really looking forward to it. And I'm really kind of pissed because I never got an email from them about the dates being posted or anything. I also liked them on Facebook and I never saw anything there either. Boo.

That actually makes me antsier... I don't know what I want to do. Nothing appeals at the moment. I thought about doing some WiiFit, but I really don't want to. I finished the novel I was reading, and I don't have a new one yet. I thought about running to the store, but  I already have to go tomorrow anyway and I don't want to waste gas. Greg is still up, so I guess I could go over there, but it's late and I don't want to end up needing to crash over there. Someone call whine-one-one, I need a wah-mbulance.

Maybe I'll dig out some note cards and write letters for Tony during his trip to Beach camp. Last year we were asked to write a note or two for the kids to read while they were gone, letting them know we were thinking about them and praying for them. I actually wrote him a note for every day he was gone. I think I'll continue the tradition this year. :-)

Well writing this post seems to have focused my brain and slowed it down a bit. It's calmed me down some. I think I will go write some of those notes. Maybe that will get me ready for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...