Friday, June 1, 2012

Retrospect

As you may have heard, I recently hit my -40.2 mark (woot woot!). Somehow, that number doesn't really seem real to me. I know I've lost weight, I've seen the number go down on the scale, but I still can't wrap my head around why my pants don't fit. I think a lot of people who lose weight have that feeling... but eventually something comes along to remind you how far you've come.

I told you yesterday that I was going to enter the Transformation Challenge at work. Since I had to take the photos to enter, I thought I would compare them to the photos I took last January when I decided to work on my weight loss.

I think the difference is especially evident in my face/neck. It's ridiculous! I keep looking back and forth. I can't believe either one is me... I'm not sure what I THINK I look like, but I'm very pleased with my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look fantastic! I think I see you so much that it's hard to notice the change, but now that I see the pictures, its astounding! Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine how I feel lol. I still don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...