Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five!

Not only is it Friday, but it's also June! I can't believe it's already this late in the year. Wasn't it just Easter? Here's the highlights from this week.
Photobucket

1. I lost weight! I know, that's what I've been trying to do, but there's something about seeing a 20_ number instead of a 21_ number. Probably because it means I'm scary close to One-derland.

2. Zumba for a Cure is this weekend! Part of me is excited because it should be a fun day, and part of me is excited for it to be done. I swear, I feel like we've been gearing up for it more than we have been for Relay itself!
Fun, fitness, and fighting cancer!
 3. I do get to hang out with Greg this weekend! He told me he's not doing the 24-hour film festival. I'm not sure what we're going to be doing... probably getting everything ready for Zumba. :-)

4.  I tested out a new project! I followed a tutorial I found on Pinterest. I think it turned out really well! One spot got a little extra-bleached, but this was a test on an old shirt so I don't mind. I think I may use another tutorial I saw to make it into a bag.
Echo Ninja
5. IT'S SUMMER! Ok, maybe not officially, but it's June 1st! Close enough. It's time for trips to the river and the lake, reading outside by the pool, and lots of fresh veggies! I love everything about summer except maybe the sweltering humidity. I'm hoping for an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...