Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday, Yall!!

It's FRIDAY! And as always I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk to bring you my Top 5 things that happened this week.
Photobucket
What up, Friday?
Without further ado...

1. I FINALLY got to break in my new Brooks Adrenaline running shoes! I have owned them since late April and they have been sitting in their box just waiting for me to take them for a spin. Not sure what took me so long, but they have officially seen the trail. :-)

2. I'm a TV star! Ok not really, but 2 of the local news crews came out to the Zumba event Sunday and interviewed me. I didn't think much about it, but a lot of people at work told me they had seen me and said I was very good on camera. I'm most excited because it generated some questions about Relay for Life. 

3. Speaking of my Relay team, I realized that we are only $139 away from our overall goal. And we have a fundraiser going on tomorrow. I'm very excited. 

4. Today is PAY DAY. Enough said.


5. Now this may be the coolest thing that's happened in a long time. That would be a photo of Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. They did a pre-screening of their new movie Hit and Run at a theater here in Knoxville. Because Greg is friends with one of the local DJs sponsoring the event, we got tickets. They spoke for a minute before the show, then did a Q&A afterwards. The movie was awesome. It doesn't come out until August, but make plans to see it! And they were so funny in the Q&A. They were so down to earth. Probably one of the cutest couples ever, too. 

Alright, that's it for the awesomeness this week! I hope everyone else had a great time, too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, how neat that you got to see that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was great. I had always been a fan of them, but getting to hear them talk about the movie and interact with each other was really neat. I love knowing that they are "real" people. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...