Sunday, September 16, 2012

Leave it to me

This has been a pretty good week. Today is the last day of week on of the Peak 131 Challenge. I'm glad to say that I have been able to exercise 3 days this week. I'm supposed to do four, and today's not over yet. :-) I'm planning to take Diesel for a walk later this evening. I may even break out the WiiFit.



I don't know what it is about football season, but it always makes me want chili or soup or something in a bowl. I think because I can eat it curled up in the chair, watching the game. Yesterday was no different. What I wanted was Panera's Summer Corn Chowder, so I turned to the internet for a copy cat recipe. Wow. There were a lot! After reading through several, I got a basic idea of what to do. And so I present to you my version of:
printable version
Let me know what you think! And this is my first attempt at linking to a pdf, so let me know if that link doesn't work! :-)



As I have mentioned before, I know several people that are pregnant right now. As a matter of fact, I have a baby shower to go to this Saturday. So what does that mean? Only that I just decided that I hate the project I was originally working on.

Leave it to me to wait until 7 days out to completely scrap something and start over. I swear, I have a thing for working on last minute projects! I started it last night while I was watching the game. I got about a quarter of the way finished with the body before I decided my wrist was going to drop out... I might have gotten a little aggressive with my stitches in the second half. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish it off before Saturday. But I should be working on it instead of typing. Have a good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...