Sunday, September 9, 2012

Living and Active: Pre-Challenge Excitement

Check it out!
I'm so excited to be participating in the Living and Active Challenge with Clare from Peak313! I have been looking forward to this ever since I read about it on her blog. I'm even more excited because Amy has agreed to do it with me! Excitement abounds! (I'm not gonna lie... part of the reason I'm so excited to do this with Amy is because I know it means I'll hear from her at least 4 times this week. She might be my BFF but she's a busy little bugger!)

I was looking at the challenges for this week, and I am eager to get started. The Soul Food for Week 1 (Ecclesiastes 4:12) is something that I was just thinking about. It is easy to be overcome when you try to do everything by yourself. Life is so much easier when you have someone to share your experiences. Yet another reason I'm glad to have Amy in this with me. :-)

I was also looking at the workouts for this week. I haven't decided if I'm going to only do her workouts this week or if I'm going to incorporate some of my own. I saw an awesome arm workout in Fitness magazine this month, and I really want to get back into my classes at the gym. I'll probably do a combination of Clare's workouts and my own thing. It's nice to have options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...