Sunday, September 23, 2012

That lame-o

That would be me! I'm sorry y'all, I've been a bad blogger this week. There have been many times this week that I wanted to post... but it we're being honest, this is the first time I've even opened my computer since the last time I published a blog post.

The main reason I wasn't able to get online is because that meant it would take precious time away from this:
sent from the recipient's phone bc
I'm a goob and forgot to take a pic
It's a little hard to see, but I modified the pattern from delia creates. It is probably one of my favorite finished products. But because I decided last week that I needed to start over, I didn't really have a spare minute to even open my laptop. In addition to that, I ended up covering a night shift at another club, and that threw my sleep schedule into a tailspin. I'm still trying to recover from that.

Does anyone else notice that they eat worse when they are sleep deprived? I'm not just talking about eating junk food to try to stay awake. I mean that they eat worse over the next few days while they are trying to even out? Ever since Wednesday night, my eating habits have gone down the tubes. Although, now that I think about it, I think that I'm just still sleep deprived and therefore not able to make sound judgments with my food consumption. I have big plans for a nap this afternoon, so maybe that will help. It also didn't help that yesterday was spent between a baby shower and a football party... yeah, I'm not looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow.

Believe it or not, I've actually done really well on my Peak313 challenge. I need to workout today, but that's it. I'm hoping to convince Greg to take a walk with me this evening, but if I can't, then I'll do the WiiFit again. I should probably do that anyway. I want to maintain it regularly. I may go online and look for more fitness games if I think about it. And I have done really well with my Soul Food. that verse has spoken to me a lot this week.

Alright lovelies, I'm exhausted, so I think it's time for that nap I was talking about. I'll try to post more late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...