Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Focus

My diet bet ended yesterday, and I'm sad to say I didn't win. I will be completely honest and say that I just lost focus. I did GREAT for the first week, and then... I don't know. I just lost track of my goal. And by the time I tried to get back on track it was too little too late. I'm not happy about it, but I'm not beating myself up over it either. I know I can do this. I'm just not doing it for some reason. I need to get out of my own fog.

I'm am happy to say that my mom lost well over the amount she needed to lose to win. I think she went over her goal by 2 pounds! In all honesty, if only one of us could win it, I'm glad it was her. Hopefully this will be good motivation to keep her on track. She even put a pedometer on her Mother's Day Wish List, so here's hoping!



One thing I have been able to focus on was my crochet habit! After I made Moose's moose, I made a golf club cover for Greg's friend Casey.
I'm planning to type a tutorial for it later. I'm hoping to have a red and a blue one finished by the time Greg and I have dinner with Casey and his wife this weekend. I have tomorrow off, so it shouldn't be too much of a task. Famous last words, I know.

But I'm also done with Melissa's April Hat! I started and finished it Sunday evening. That's kind of rare for me. Usually it takes me a few days of stalling. :-) Now I'm just waiting on payday so I can mail it to her. I promise to have a pattern review posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...