Thursday, March 14, 2013

Losing Bets

Oy. I am worn out. I feel like this has been my theme song for the past few days.
Side note, PicMonkey is so fun!
I started to say that I'm not sure what is wearing me out, but that's a lie. I need a day off. I have gone in early almost every day this week so I can train on the managerial side of my new position. Plus, I've had to work the past 3 Saturdays and my few days off have been full. I just feel exhausted from the time I get up in the morning.

Luckily, it's not combined with another low period or I probably wouldn't be able to get out of the house. My mood is fine, I'm just exhausted! I was thinking about going in on Saturday to help organize the stock closet, but I don't think I'm going to now. I'm just going to try to enjoy my day off and get some stuff done around the house. I know, really restful. ;-)



Today I registered for a bet. I follow MyFitspiration, and last week they made a post about a diet bet.
After talking to Amy (she also follows the blog), we decided we would both register for the game. Even our moms are getting in on it! That will definitely help me since my mom and I live together lol. And shucking out $25 will make sure I stay on track! I'm going to try to spend some time tomorrow looking through my cookbooks and making menu plans for the next few weeks. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about the competition or the chance to try new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...