Wednesday, April 10, 2013

If you give a Moose a moose...

The past few days have been... let's just say rough. I've been feeling a little defeated. Some it is hormonal, some of it is external, It's just been a weird time. Have you ever had one of those days where you couldn't pinpoint exactly what went wrong, but it was still a bad day? That's been my week.  But hopefully, I'm coming out of it.

I think it didn't help matters that this morning I didn't have my quiet time. Normally, it's the first thing I do after brushing my teeth. I'm not sure how or why I forgot this morning, but I did. I'm choosing to blame it on the Zyrtec I took last night. I didn't even realize I forgot until almost 8pm! I'll have to pay more attention to my routine in the mornings.



Easter was Greg's friend's birthday. His nickname is Moose, so I decided to make him a moose as his gift. (His real name is Jason, but I only learned that after knowing him for several years.)
I think it turned out really cute! I found the pattern here. It is actually the first crochet pattern I broke down and bought (but not the first I wish I had). The pattern is really well written, and was totally worth every penny. That being said, I'm not making another one! It was simple enough, but it's just not going to happen again. Sorry, Moose. I love ya, but next time you get a gift card... 

Of course, another of Greg's friend's birthdays is this week (they met in school and were all born about 5 weeks apart. I love it.) and I have been toying with the idea of making one of these.... 
We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...