Thursday, July 10, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

Part of my 30 in 30 Challenge was to do more random acts of kindness. Just putting it on my list has helped me stop and think "what can I do in this situation to be more kind?" Unfortunately I don't think it all the time... I do get hangry and that monster gets the better of me sometimes! But I'm doing better.

The other day I stumbled across something on Pinterest and I thought I'd share it with you.
Click here for her ideas!
She has some great ideas! Some are big, some can be incorporated into your every day activities. Some of my favorites include compliment a stranger, pay for the coffee for the person behind you, be patient (I struggle!), don't be annoying, do a task someone else doesn't like but you don't mind, recognize the good in others, avoid gossip, spread the word, keep your bad attitude to yourself, tell your partner what a good hair/butt day they're having (this made me giggle so hard), and many more! There are lots of list like this out there, so if you're looking for ideas there are plenty to find!  C'mon, let's make the world a kinder place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...