Sunday, March 9, 2014

Two-Ingredient Turkey Burgers

With my renewed effort to pay attention to my eating habits, I've been on the lookout for healthier recipes. So when one of my co-workers went to visit a nutritionist the other day, I may or may not have stolen her food list. :-D One of the recipes that really caught my eye was the turkey burgers, and even better, it was only 2 ingredients!
How easy is that?? And they were delicious! I think the concept would work with any vinaigrette style dressing. My only critique is that they kind of wanted to fall apart in the pan. I will probably add an egg white as a binder the next time I cook them. There will definitely be an next time. ;-)

I am also trying to come up with different workouts I can do at home. We've already established that I don't want to work out at work these days, so I turned to Pinterest. Oh my, what a wealth of ideas! First, I found a list of Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere. Then I found a list of Free Workout Videos and a list of the Top 30 YouTube Channels for Free Workout Videos. I'm very excited about it! I need to go back to Pinterest and see if I can find an exercise/workout tracker I like, then make a plan for the next few weeks. Failing to plan is planning to fail, right?

Now I need to get off here and work on creating a Personal Growth Binder for a new girl in my small group. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...