Friday, January 3, 2014

Fits of Sleep

Mr. Wonderful got me a new Fitbit for Christmas! I kind of figured he had, but I wasn't sure until I opened it. Anyway, last year he got me a Fitbit Zip, but this year he upgraded me to a Force... I'll try not to run it over with my car. I'm super excited about it and have been trying to get all of my steps in each day. But additionally, this Fitbit tracks my sleep! I think that's what I was most excited about. I haven't been sleeping well since... I don't know when, but it started getting really bad in November. I wanted to see if I noticed any patterns in my sleep cycle that I could address. Really I thought maybe a neighbor was leaving early for work or something. This is my reading from the past week.
I forgot to log Sunday... oops. 
No real pattern that I can see yet. Friday night looks odd because I set the sleep mode, then turned it off to go do something. I don't remember resetting it around midnight though, so I don't know what happened there And apparently I slept like crap last night. Less than 5 hours total sleep? No wonder I feel exhausted most of the time. I'm going to keep tracking my sleep for a while and see what I can come up with. I may have to look into cutting back on my caffeine in the afternoons or something. It's never bothered me before, but something's gotta give here! Speaking of sleep, I guess I should head that way. Rest well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...