Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas the Night Before Christmas

And all through the house every creature was stirring, but I hope I don't see a mouse. I can't believe that today is Christmas Eve! I feel like I've been pulled in 87 different directions this month and I haven't really been able to soak up the season. That makes me sad. I'm going to try to relax and enjoy having tomorrow off. I have most of my time booked, but hopefully I'll be able to veg out and enjoy spending time with my loved ones. I have to be at work at 5am on Thursday, so that kind of puts a damper on any real evening plans, but maybe that will encourage my resting. Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful  and blessed day!
Click here for the link to the printable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...