Monday, November 4, 2013

Game Nights

For the record, these will not be in any kind of an order. Except God. He's got the Top Spot for a reason. Anyway, today's entry is dedicated to Game Nights. I don't know who had the genius idea that people should sit around and move tokens on a board, but they deserve a medal. Or 12. 

On Saturday, I played a new-to-me version of Clue; Clue FX.
It was so fun! I have played many types of Clue in my life time including Classic Clue, updated Clue, Clue, Jr., and Harry Potter Clue (which has to be one of the most confusing versions ever), but Clue FX was a first for me. I won't go in to all of the details of how it is different, but I really liked it. 

I also love the idea of having a "family" game night. I always have a good time playing board games, card games, whatever games with my friends and family. It's a great way to spend some quality time with people. And in case your interested, some of my other favorite games to play include Apples to Apples, Buzzword, Phase 10, and Settlers of Catan. And I'm always looking for new games to try. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...