Thursday, August 1, 2013

Biscuits

I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it is already August! Tony starts 10th grade on Monday, Amy's birthday is in 19 days (good thing I already know what she's getting), and the unofficial end of summer, Labor Day, is just around the corner. Then it will be time for football, apples, chili, and pumpkins. Don't get me wrong, I love Fall. It's my favorite season. But where the heck did my summer go??? Luckily I have some pretty fun thins planned for the rest of this month.

This weekend is Tennessee's Tax Free Weekend, so we are going shopping bright an early tomorrow. Thank goodness, because I am in desperate need of some new shirts, pants, and shoes. Since Tennessee's sales tax is so high, it's like 10% off of everything I need! I may look at some of the school supplies for some craft projects I have in mind, but my main mission is to get clothes.

We intend to take a 9-Inning Vacation on the 11th. I haven't gone to a game all season which is a little weird. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but it's always fun to go. And I love this one because The Tennessee Smokies are playing the Montgomery Biscuits. I'm not kidding. Here's there mascot.
 How could you not want to see that team play?? I love our local team, but I'm not gonna lie... I kind of want a Montgomery Biscuits shirt. Only in the South, right?

Then, like I said, Amy's birthday is in 19 days. She's going out of town for a few days on her actual birthday, but I'm sure she and I will do something before or after her trip. I'm pretty stoked about her present, but seeing as she reads this blog, you're going to have to wait to find out what it is. Rest assured, it involves some craft-tastic goodness.



I have a few other things to catch you up on, but I'm going to leave this post on a high note. Hope your August is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...