Friday, March 1, 2013

In Like a Lion

Happy March, y'all! Today was my first day as Front Desk Lead. I had the nails to celebrate!
Sally Hansen Emerald City and Kiss Nail Dress Gown
Shannon bought the sticker things when she got promoted, and told me I should wear them on my first day as lead. They did make me feel festive!

Other than that, there wasn't much different about today. They haven't updated my login yet, so not even that changed. It probably won't really sink in until I start training in the office responsibilities. That should be soon, I hope!



I'm hoping March turns out to be a better month than February. February wasn't all bad, I suppose. It just wasn't as awesome as it could have been. But I will take the blame for that. My days are only as awesome as I make them, right? So I am going to make March more awesome. We'll see how.

March pretty much came in like a lion. It was snowing and windy this morning. I'll be happy when we're regularly in the 60+ degree weather. Although I'm not looking forward to allergy season. I made the mistake Wednesday of saying I hadn't had a bad allergy day in quite a few months. I woke up yesterday sneezing my head off! Sneezing and sniffling and watery eyes. Ech! But if that's as bad as it gets, I'm not going to complain. Wheezing and coughing I can do without!



I did 2 classes tonight and I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow. I guess I should try to settle down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...