Saturday, March 16, 2013

A-Weigh We Go

Welp, it's official. I've submitted my weight for Hannah and Olivia's Diet Bet Challenge. My official starting weight was 210.8 pounds...
Everyone is given a word that has to be in the scale picture.
That means I need to lose 8.4 pounds by April 14. It's a little over 2 pounds a week, which I think is totally doable. I'm a little bummed at myself that my weight is back up (I had been down to 201 at one point), but hopefully this challenge will help me refocus my goals.

Mom and I have spent some time going through all of our healthier cookbooks. We have quite a few! I would say at least 12 that are just low calorie, low fat, healthier cooking... Let's not even talk about my "regular" cookbooks.  My name is Jen and I'm a cookbook hoarder.  Anyway, we're really just trying to get some ideas. I love healthier foods, I just get in the habit of making the same ones and get burned out.



My phone is acting up again. It had been charging without a problem for the past few weeks, so I was thinking the ghost was out of the machine. But I woke up this morning to a completely dead phone, and now I can't even get it to register that it's plugged in. I'm going to order a wall charger and spare battery from Amazon, but I have to wait until I get paid on Thursday. Hopefully I can get it to charge, at least a little, between now and then. July's upgrade cannot come fast enough! Although, I'm kind of tempted to see what I can make work until November and leave for Straight Talk. Anthony and Amy both have it and like it. And I could still get the phone I want I'd just have to pay full price for it. We'll have to see.



I guess I need to run to the store! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...