Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Tea

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone had a good day, no matter how you celebrated (or didn't). Today was another long one, and slightly weird on top of it.

This morning I hit the ground running. I woke up at 6am so I could get dressed and eat before I went to a cycle class at 8:30 (I like to finish eating at least an hour before class starts). I had to make sure to take my uniform and my clothes for my date with Greg when I went to work. I managed to get everything but my name tag. Close enough.

I had just gotten done getting ready for work after class when Sara showed up. We weren't expecting her quite so early, but it was ok. She talked to me about the job opening and we went over a few scenarios. I don't know that there is anything I could have said or done differently. Then she did our audit, which we passed by the skin of our teeth. I'm hoping that helped my case a little bit. She's supposed to talk to her boss about it tomorrow on their way to a meeting in Ashville. So maybe I'll know something tomorrow afternoon.

After work I met Greg to go on our Valentine's date. We went to Coolato Gelato and to see The Princess Bride at the Tennessee Theatre.
Somehow, Greg had never seen the movie the whole way through. Apparently, he'd never even seen the beginning through the sword fighting scene. Inconceivable! 

I got tea for my Valentine's present. He and I wandered into Teavana back before Christmas, and he decided to go back there for my gifts.  
 The teas are Peach Tranquility and Strawberry Lemonade. I'm probably going to wait till this weekend to try them. The tin is to help keep the teas fresh.

He also got me a nail kit.
It helps make your nails shinier and such. I tried it when I got home and it seems to work. My nails are super shiny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...