Monday, February 18, 2013

Light's out

I still have no power in my bedroom, but in the grand scheme of things I'm ok with it. At least it's only in my bedroom. If it was in my kitchen or something I would have called for an emergency repair! But a family friend who is familiar with electrical work is coming over on Wednesday to look at the situation and hopefully get it fixed. Until then, I will just bundle up under my BH&G Sherpa Throw.
If you see one, buy it! Amazing!
I swear I think it keeps me warmer than my electric blanket! Luckily, it looks like we only have a few more colder nights before we head into a warming trend... that is until the Dogwood Winter comes and bites us in the booty. 



Things around here were a bit goofy this weekend. I feel like I never got a chance to decompress. I've gotten used to having my Sundays completely free of obligations, and yesterday was not like that. Mom volunteered to cook lunch for a young adults lunch that I was instructed to attend. I had a good time, but I haven't felt like a young adult in quite a few years. I don't really feel like I fit in with that age group, but our groups pastor asked me to go, so I went.

I now understand why God instructed us to take a day of rest. Even with that tiny little mid-day requirement of my time, my whole schedule feels thrown off. Today just seemed off kilter. I was even late to work. Hopefully that does not set the tone for my week.

Actually, I refuse to let it set the tone for my week. I decided to start a new exercise routine this week, and I'm going to start it tomorrow. I already have my lunch and snacks packed for tomorrow and my workout clothes/towel/HRM is laid out. I just need to go workout before my shift. I can do it! I'm figuring that being prepared will help things run more smoothly in the morning. I guess I better go to sleep if I really want to be prepared, though. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...