Saturday, February 23, 2013

100!

Oof... Today did not start off awesome. I had to be at work at 6:00 this morning. So when I woke up at 6:06, I knew it wasn't going to be a great start. My phone battery died at some point last night, and like most people I use my phone as my phone as my alarm clock. My phone has been a little kooky lately. I have to have it on the charger just so or it doesn't connect. And sometimes, even when it's just so, it's discharging instead of charging (which is what I think happened last night). I may need to go to Verizon and see if it's not a battery issue. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until the end of July. It's starting to get more than a little annoying.

My day has been better. My shift was fine, and Greg came to take a class towards the end, so we went to lunch and then went shopping. Believe it or not, we went shopping for Greg. He needed some new workout clothes and some casual work shirts. I may or may not have drooled over the shoes while we were in JCP, but I didn't buy anything. :-)



I found the cutest necklaces last night. I saw them on Instagram of all places!
So cute!
I accidentally hit the explore tab and found this necklace (which I also love). There was a link to the company, so I spent the next few minutes browsing the selection. Love! Greg will be getting a few not so subtle hints about my upcoming birthday. Ooh! Or a celebratory "yay for your promotion!" gift.... or just because. I'm not picky. :-)



This is my 100th post on this blog. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...