Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hat of the Month: January Heat Waves

Yep, it's still Melissa's birthday! Here is the last of the 3 January Hats of the Month.
Heat Wave
I'm not sure why that picture's so tiny? Anyway, once again I'm taking artistic license with the names of the hat. Technically the pattern I used is called "Brain Waves Beanie," but since I used red, orange, and yellow, I decided to call it a heat wave. :-)

This pattern was so much fun to make! This one was the last one I made and it was a nice refresher after the fish fiasco. Let me warn you, YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Eventually, you establish a pattern to the wave, but until that point you can't let yourself get distracted. This pattern is really well written though, so it shouldn't be a problem. She even has a handy dandy YouTube video to help you out.

My only suggestion is to print out the available PDF and highlight as you go. Oh, and don't let anyone talk to you while you're establishing the waves. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...