Friday, January 4, 2013

Books, Books, Books

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to read? Hmm, maybe not, but it's true. From the time I was little, my mom gave me a great love for reading and for the local library, too. And every once in a while I will go on a total book binge where I must read all the things! Which is where I am now. I finished reading What Alice Forgot for the PBF December Book Club (I still need to write my review, but *spoiler* I loved it). Then I finished off the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and started re-reading The Screwtape Letters. I think I read 6 or 7 books in December. I loved it.

Today I went to Lifeway to look for a new devotional for this year, and I found so many more books that I want to read. I ended up getting 2 books while I was there.

This year's devotional
and....
It looked good :-)
I'm excited to read both of them. I'm thinking about making a list of books I want to read in 2013. I made a list for 2012 and read most of them. Some of them I changed my mind about, some I couldn't find. And of course I added to the list. Maybe tomorrow (after I write my review) I'll make this year's list. That will be my goal for the weekend.

But for now, I'm going to turn in. I have the 6am shift tomorrow, which means the first alarm goes off at 4:45.  Early birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...