Saturday, October 20, 2012

Domesticated

Tonight Greg and I had a nice little domesticated evening. I loved it! If you know us, you know we are constantly on the move. He has so many friends and acquaintances that we often see 2 or 3 different groups of people on the same weekend. I love being a social butterfly, but sometimes it's nice to just stay in.

Tonight we went to Papa Murphy's for a pizza, then went to his house to watch the Tennessee/Alabama game. We invited some friends over, but it ended up being just us and his friend Jason. Still nice. I was a bit of a bad fan. I passed out during halftime and ended up dozing through most of the 2nd half. We're going to blame that on sheer exhaustion, and not on the poor playing of my beloved Volunteers.

Now I'm back home and ready to crash all over again. This whole waking-up-at-4:45-and-not-getting-a-nap thing is starting to get to me. Luckily I can "sleep in" tomorrow since church doesn't start until 10. Good night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...