Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Holiday Weekends

It's been a while, but I'm actually making it back to doing a High Five for Friday with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!
Photobucket

It's Labor Day weekend! Some people look at this unofficial end of summer as a sad time, but for me it means lots of good things. Without further ado.... 
1. IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE! Checkerboards and Rocky Top, it all starts tonight. I'm excited to see how our boys do this season. I'm hoping for a good game. :-)

2. If it's football time, that also means fall is just around the corner. Fall is by far my favorite season. I can't wait.


3. I finally registered for the Knoxville Color Me Rad! It's a lot like the Color Run race series, but a) this one is coming to Knoxville and b) it's not sold out! It should be a good time.

4. I don't have to wear my uniform to work today. It's summer closeout so we have special t-shirts we can wear. I actually don't mind my uniform, but any time I can wear something different, I'm ok with it.

5. My iPod came back to life! I'm not sure why, but a few weeks ago my iPod stopped detecting when it was plugged in to the computer or any other charger. But yesterday it started charging again. I'm not going to question it, I'm just going to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. yay for the color me rad! good luck!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...