Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good

I've been a bad blogger lately! I'm sorry, I know you all have been sick with worry about me. Riiiight. In all honesty, I've just been busy. When I have time to blog, my update would've read like this: "This week I worked a lot and slept." I feel like that's all I've done for the past 3 weeks. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but one of the ladies at work had to take 8 weeks off (foot surgery and recovery), and one of our other people got a new job and cut way back on her hours. Then about 2 weeks later another person quit. I went from having 2 days off to having 1 day off if I'm lucky. I'm not really complaining because I can definitely use the money, but it does make me kind of worn out. And lacking in time for blogging.



I'm pleased to say that my weight has continued to go down. As of this morning I was 204! I don't even remember the last time I was 204. Yes, I do! Today! :-) Is it bad that I almost dread logging my weight loss because it means I know my calorie goal is going to go down? Although, I'm noticing that is a mental thing. Each time I log a unsubstantial  loss I "lose" about 10 daily calories. Why do I care about 10 calories? That's like a jelly bean... maybe 2. Regardless, it's not a lot, but mentally it seemed like so much. I'm starting to see that I don't even WANT those calories. I usually don't eat all of my calories anyway, but there's something about watching that number go down that makes my inner fat girl sad. Yes, I'm goofy.



I'm going on vacation! For reals! Greg already booked the hotel(s). I told him I didn't want to know any details, but I swear that man cannot keep a secret from me to save his life. He told me where we're going, where we're staying, and that he booked an adventure for us on Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to it! I'm also not telling anyone where we're going until we get there. :-) No particular reason, I'm just trying not to  build it up so much that I don't actually get to enjoy it. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I'm sure you'll figure it out pretty quickly. I have the feeling I'm going to get a little #tweethappy while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...