Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sleep deprived

I think that's safe to say. I've had a lot of early morning this week. Our normal 6a-12p person at work is out for the next 7 weeks, so I've gotten a few of her shifts. And tomorrow I have to be up even earlier because Mom and Tony are taking the bus to Alabama tomorrow. Normally I drive them on their yearly pilgrimage to see my grandmother, but they recently started running a route from here to there. It's like half the price of the gas I'd use, plus no extra wear and tear on my poor car. But they need to be at the bus station early in the morning, so I'll be waking up between 4:30-5:00am. I'm tired just thinking about it! :-) I think I'm going to try to head to bed early tonight. We'll see what happens.



Greg and I are going to see The Dark Knight Rises tomorrow night. We briefly discussed seeing it tonight at midnight, but I just didn't think I could stay up that late. It's nearly 3 hours long! I'm looking forward to it though. I've liked the other two, and I'm interested to see how he wraps up the series. If I don't like it, I won't tell you though. ;-)

Has anyone else seen the drama from the negative reviews on this movie? I think that's absolutely ridiculous! I don't see the point in getting so bent out of shape over a movie, especially just a review. I'm pretty sure most movies I've really liked have not been critics' favorites. Whatever, I like it. What really confuses me about this is that a) apparently the reviewers didn't actually bash the movie, and b) the people being hateful haven't seen it yet. What?? I was listening to the radio this afternoon, and the DJ said that when The Dark Knight came out he posted a negative review about is on his blog and experienced the same thing. People were irate because he didn't like a movie. I don't know that I will ever understand some people. 





I've been playing with the idea of doing a regularly scheduled posting. It's still in the brain-storming stages. We'll have to see how it fleshes out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...